Pages

Sunday 7 December 2008

Blogaversary


Thinking back over the year today, I realised that this blog had just had it's first blogaversary. I felt it warrented a mention. I have really enjoyed my year of blogging on this blog (although I don't think my husband has). It's really nice to write and have people comment on what I've written. I learnt a lot on my journey over the last year and hope to learn even more in the years to come.
Thank you to those of you who read, you've helped to make this blog what it is today :o)

8 comments:

  1. Happy blogversary
    and thank you for your wonderful "let's try this" attitude. After all, you did teach me how to sit in Second Life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BON Bogversaire! I enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy blogversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogversaryand thank you for your wonderful "let's try this" attitude. After all, you did teach me how to sit in Second Life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BON Bogversaire! I enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very happy blogversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¡Feliz aniversario!

    (a little belated, sorry!)

    José

    ReplyDelete
  8. ¡Feliz aniversario!(a little belated, sorry!)José

    ReplyDelete