Pages

Friday 18 September 2009

Using Wallwisher

On the MFL Forum this week I read about Wallwisher in a post by Jimmy P. Subsequently I decided to try it out as a "welcome back" activity with a couple of classes. It's a work in progress but here is what we've got so far. Yr Y10 set 4 class and Y8 set 1 classes have contributed so far but I will be encouraging my Year 7 class, who've only just begun, to contribute in the coming week. I got some lovely sentences with parce que from some Year 8s, however our interweb was playing up a lot this week in school so not all got their's added, which was a shame...these things are sent to try us!
I'm thinking it might be a nice idea for the EDL next week to see how many differents introductions in differing languages we can get.
Here it is, anyway. I've closed comments on it for the moment but they will be re-opened during my next lesson in the ICT suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment