Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Guest Author

[caption id="attachment_369" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Image: Gregory Szarkiewicz / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"][/caption]

Last week I received a message from José Picardo, asking whether I would contribute to a series of posts written by guest authors that he was planning for his blog Box of Tricks. As it's the Christmas holidays and I'm low on ideas, I decided that it was a good opportunity to expand on a post that I'd already written on this blog and give more information about what I'd written about in the previous post, so I chose to write about my Top Tools for getting pupils Talking.
The post I wrote on Box of Tricks can be found here: Tools to get pupils talking


There are several other MFL bloggers who have already contributed to this interesting series or are to write something in the near future. So far you can read posts on there from Amanda Salt, Isabelle Jones, Simon Howells, Dominic McGladdery and Marie-France Perkins with many more to come.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I teach 5th grade and just discovered wallwisher. I found your article on it and I think I am going to like it a lot too. I have a question you may be able to answer for me. How do I embed it on my post. I can only find the url not a embed code.

    Thanks for your help.

    jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jim
    Thanks for reading and leaving a comment.
    On Wallwisher to embed, it you click on "Do more" in the top right, you get 3 choices and one of those is embed. Click on that and it will give you the code.
    I hope this is helpful,
    Helena :o)

    ReplyDelete