Pages

Sunday 19 June 2011

eTwinning National Conference 2011

I've just returned from eTwinning's 2011 National Conference at the NCSL in Nottingham. I will blog in more detail about the workshops that I attended later in the week, when I've had time to catch my breath!

I just wanted to write a very quick post to say what a thoroughly inspirational weekend I've had. I've come away from the weekend with my head full of ideas about ways in which I can put in to practice the skills I've learned, both in linking with other schools through eTwinning, of course and also in my day to day teaching.

From the inspiring Key Note speech by Kevin McCabe from Jervoise Primary School, through using QR Codes and hand held devices with Technoteach, Working with bilingual pupils with Lisa Taner and creating virtual journeys in Google Earth with Baldev Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment