Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Podcasting at Trinity Catholic College

Today I had to enormous privilege to go to Trinity Catholic College in Middlesbrough to share some ideas on Podcasting.


Below is the presentation.


I've included some quotes  from my lovely Y10 French class who have been making Grammar Podcasts over the last year. It gave me the opportunity to experiment with Google Forms to get the survey done. I have to say that I really liked it and can see me having a look in more detail at using Google Forms for pupil voice surveys in the very near future!


I hope that you find the presentation useful in some way.


The second slide contained a little video that Joe Dale showed when I went to a Podcasting Workshop that he ran for Links into Languages last July. It's describes very nicely what a podcasting is and can be seen here Podcasting in Plain English



No comments:

Post a Comment