Pages

Monday 19 May 2008

Off to Holland

I'm heading for Holland very early tomorrow morning to plan the Dutch leg of our History project. We have a packed schedule, involving arriving in Amsterdam at midday, hiring a car to drive for aobut 3 hrs to Terneuzen and then going to Ypres on Wednesday with some Spanish pupils! While I'm really looking forward to it, there are a couple of things making me really apprehensive this evening:
  1. I feel extremely sad at the thought of leaving Graeme and the kids. What will I be like when I go to Cologne for 3 nights in June!!!
  2. As can be seen in some of my recent "Tweets", I'm not the best flyer. If leaving the family behind doesn't bring me to tears, take-off most certainly will.
  3. I can't speak Dutch!
  4. Can't think of a 4th at the moment!
I'm sure that it will all be worthwhile and I will enjoy it once I get there...I just have to actually GET there in order to enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Hope Holland was good! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting - here it is at last! Been in the Lake for the week (more on that later!)
    As you can see, it was great!
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Holland was good! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting - here it is at last! Been in the Lake for the week (more on that later!)As you can see, it was great!Helena

    ReplyDelete