Pages

Saturday 23 February 2008

21 again

Yesterday was my birthday :o)
I was, of course, 21 again ... well this year 37...only another 2 birthdays to go and then the next one I'll be 40. Must admit that reading Ewan McIntosh's blog post about being 30 today I felt VERY old.
I have to admit that most of my birthday was pretty crap :o(
I had to take Heike back to the airport to go home. After that I was knackered and kept falling asleep in the car. My so-called longest friend (won't mention the name) couldn't find time in her day either on Thursday or yesterday or today, to call round for a coffee (will try to follow Graeme and Heike's advice about not bothering anymore) and Dan was in a hell of a mood.
On a plus side Graeme and I had a lovely meal out, I got a a great bottle of bubbly from Tesco with a jacket round it and Alice amazed me and Graeme by picking out the BEST skirt from Next for a present for me, that she and I had seen a couple of weeks ago, that she actually pointed out to me then as well (how can a 5 year old know my inner hippy so well????)

No comments:

Post a Comment