Pages

Sunday 24 February 2008

A week in the Dining Hall!

I'm currently preparing myself for a week of teaching in the Dining Hall :o(
We were informed in December that the South Site building of Ian Ramsey was unstable and in need of "propping" as soon as possible, with steel posts! It seems that the only supporting walls in the school are the external ones (great building works eh?), so the rest of the building needs supporting. Therefore, systematicall, throughout last half term and this classrooms have been out of action. This week it's my turn, so I elected to be stationned in South Site Dining Room, rather than timetabled here, there and everywhere. I think I'll with worksheets...realistically it seems the most sensible thing to do (apart for Y11 who will continue with speaking test preparation).
Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment