Pages

Thursday 3 January 2008

New Year's Resolutions ramblings

It's that time again, when we all start to think about how we are going to improve ourselves and set ourselves (in my case, usually) resolutions that we can stick to for about a day. Anyway, in keeping with tradition here are mine:

1. Eat healthily and do some exercise - an oldie but a goodie. This year I will lose 2 1/2 stone and feel good about myself on holiday :D

2. Spend less time on the computer - some hope...but maybe when the kids are still up try to avoid "just doing this / that"

3. Find a new job - no comment :o)

4. Move house - been trying for some time now and no success. (A boat held up by an old wooden chair at the house over the road doesn't help at all)

5. Have more self confidence - remind myself of what my friends like about me (what friends?) and what the Ofsted inspector said about my lesson that he observed from time-to-time (often needed after a lesson with 9qF5 on a Thursday afternoon)

6. Use "poinsigog" more often in everyday language - see previous post

There, in December next year, I'll look back on theses and see which I managed to keep going until February :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment