Pages

Monday 23 June 2008

Back on the up again and weight loss too!

After faltering last week, I feel like I'm back on an upward journey.
I almost wrote another "meltdown" post but refrained and glad I did! I think I was suffering from "post-trip adrenalin come-down" and ended the week feeling undervalued, wondering where my career was going and also like a terrible mother and wife to boot! I did, however realise that this was due to lack of adrenalin, lack of weight-loss and general malaise of other colleagues being picked-up by my over-active empathy streak! After a nice relax and fun hour or so on Facebook (and alcohol) on Friday evening I felt much better and the Race for Life got my adrenalin levels back up to somewhere near normal!
Feeling much more positive today and ready for most things.
The best moment of the day was standing on the scales this morning to find that I had lost a further 6lbs to make a grand total of 11lbs in 3 weeks!!! Not bad, considering that my overall target for the full 6 week diet was to lose 12 lbs! If I keep this up I might have completely disappeared by October!

No comments:

Post a Comment