Pages

Sunday 1 June 2008

The GMTV Bikini Diet

Whilst on holiday last week, I was able to catch up on some much needed GMTV viewing. I have missed the ever-professional Penny Smith et al, so it was quite a treat. Whilst watching this week I discovered that they were launching their Bikini Diet and was intrigued. Apparently it's "easy" and "you'll never feel hungry" so it drew me in! Upon arrving home yesterday, I went online and decided to give it a try. Not as user-friendly as I felt it claimed, I had to copy and paste everything into Word so I could print it off (maybe I'm missing something and there's a print-friendly version but I couldn't find it) because I can't be doing with visiting the website everytime I want to know what to eat. Anyway, I've been shopping and bought the nuts and seeds etc... and I begin tomorrow.
So, this is my challenge this half-term! To follow the GMTV Bikini Diet for the full 6 weeks and maybe even blog about it each week (it all depends on how I'm getting on). Hopefully I'll lose 3 stones in 6 weeks - not really, I'd be happy (to begin with) with 2lbs a week.
Musli fo me tomorrow :0P

No comments:

Post a Comment