Pages

Friday 20 June 2008

Final training (ha, ha)

Well tomorrow is my Race for Life at Ormsby Hall in Middlesbrough. I must get that final bit of training in this evening so that I'm in tip-top condition for the big race!
I am cross with myself that I will be walking this year - all due to laziness and not keeping up my training schedule (unless you call almost running round Köln last week training!). Never mind, it's doing it that counts and my sponsorship must be at least upto £50! (I can be sponsored online by following the link in the sidebar!)
I just hope it doesn't rain...

4 comments:

  1. Go for it! Even if you walk, it's worth doing and there are people who will be grateful that you did.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it! Even if you walk, it's worth doing and there are people who will be grateful that you did.Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete