Pages

Saturday 15 December 2007

Christmas Party

Well it's the weekend again and Friday brought another Christmas Party. This time it was our staff do in Stockton. I must admit that I wasn't that keen to go, since my friends were ill and couldn't go. However, I was persuaded to go and it wasn't as I thought it would be. The food was not good but the dancing and company were. We had a good dance and that's the most important thing! I even talked to some staff I didn't know before so that was a bonus.
I left at about midnight because I'd got bored by then, so I'm afraid I just snuck out without saying anything - I'm sure that nobody would have noticed.
One thing that was really nice, however, is that one of the members of staff who came to my podcasting training in November has put down podcasting as his CPD project for the year so I feel that it was a great success :o)
We're doing Christmas decorations to day and just spend over £80 (!!) on 2 trees and reindeer and sleigh outdoor light thingie at a local well-know garden centre known as ...Parrot's due to Dan's great pronunciation of the words :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment