Pages

Saturday 8 December 2007

The Weekend's here

Well, the weekend was here and now I feel like it's almost over again.
I had a lovely afternoon at Red House on Friday, watching Alice in her Nativity Play "Rock around the Flock". She was a shepherd, along with the other Year 1 class and the whole of Year 2 aswell I think. It was really great to go to St. Mary's and watch. The Church was packed. Graeme also managed to get there from the main school and see her. The mince pies and mulled wine after only added to the fun :o)
We then headed off to a well know toy shop to see what Santa might bring Alice. We came away victorious but a little crestfallen, as the toy she set her heart on is much too small for someone of her age and intelligence.
Friday evening came and Graeme and I headed off to the Riverside Stadium for Red House staff Christmas do. It was a fun night, with lots of dancing to bad music since the DJ (who we both taught at Manor) didn't have much that we liked - NO JAMES SIT DOWN OR SCLUB 7!!!
Saturday evening now and I'm enjoying a glass of wine (or 3) infront of the tele whilst Graeme is having a night out with his friends in Hartlepool.
I'm now beginning to think about what to do with my classes over the next 2 weeks, without resorting to DVDs too early :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment