Pages

Saturday 8 December 2007

Meine Ferien video on Teacher Tube

Whilst I was out of work yesterday watching Alice, obviously I had to leave work for my classes.
I was in the computer room for one of the lessons with my bottom set Year 10 class so I left them a powerpoint about holidays with (facual) errors for them to correct - they wouldn't be able to correct grammatical errors. Then I made a video about "my holidays", using Photostory3 for Windows by adding photos I found in google images, putting one word captions on each image and then recording myself doing the narration giving more details. Photostory is really easy to use - you just have to follow the on screen instuctions :o) A more detailed description can be found in the Teacher's Corner of my Langwitch Wiki
After making the video, I then uploaded it into my TeacherTube account and embeded it into my blog by copying and pasting the code provided by Teacher Tube. Pupils then had to answer 6 questions about the video by sending their anwers via the comments at the bottom of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment